Daylight Saving Time watering rules:
- Odd-numbered addresses water on Wednesday/Saturday
- Even-numbered addresses water on Thursday/Sunday
- Nonresidential properties water on Tuesday/Friday
- No watering is allowed between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Reclaimed water is not available on Mondays
- Water only when needed and no more than one hour per zone
These restrictions apply to all water sources, including private wells and pumps, ground and surface water, and water from public and private utilities. For more information about these restrictions, visit www.sjrwmd.com/wateringrestrictions/.