The Youth Advisory Council’s goal is to engage, evaluate, and review problems facing Orange City’s youth and to make recommendations to the City Council on matters that affect this demographic.
- Real world experience with elected officials
- Develop leadership skills
- Formal role in decision making
- Great experience for college applications
- Meetings are held monthly, 2ndWednesday at 4 pm
Who can apply?
Students that attend University High School or Orange City residents that attend University High School, a local private high school, an on-line school or are home schooled.
Applications are due by March 6, 2023
Applications can be turn in to Mr. Sarro ( University High school room 1C-105B) or to the City Clerk’s Office, 229 E. Graves Avenue, Orange City, FL.
Read more about the Youth Advisory Council here.