All fields are required.
Approximate # of people working during event
Will your table have a display/decor that is large (i.e. larger than 10 feet)?
—Please choose an option—YesNo
• There is no charge to sign up for a table at the block party.
• No political campaigning is permitted in vending spaces
• No profanity/sexual innuendos.
• Vendors must pass out treats (candy, toys, glow sticks, bubbles, granola bars, raisins, etc.) Please estimate a minimum of 3,000+ children at the block party.
• The sale of any items is not permitted by vending tables. Businesses/Organizations may provide promotional items and information.
• The city will provide six-foot-long tables will be provided for each registered organization. You may provide your own chairs, 10x10 pop up tents, decorations, etc.).
• Vendors will have assigned spaces. A vendor map will be sent out VIA EMAIL the week of the event. Orange City staff will be on-site and able to help vendors locate their space the day of the event.
• Set up begins at 1:30 pm; all tables must be fully operational by 4:00 pm.
• You are encouraged to dress up and decorate your table. All occupied tables are eligible to win the coveted “Best Booth” award. The winner will be selected after the event and will be announced via Facebook.
• Mill Lake Park has lighting all around plus the City has light banks to keep the area lit. If you require electricity, we have very limited electric spaces. Please contact Danielle FitzPatrick to see if there are any available.
• No vehicles are allowed in Mill Lake Park. You will be unable to drive to your space. Whatever you need to set up your space will need to be walked in so please plan accordingly. The unloading zone will be on Blue Springs Ave.
I have read and agree to the vendor guidelines for this event. Click here to confirm acceptance
CITY OF ORANGE CITY RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I, for myself, my heirs and personal representatives, hereby assume all liabilities, risks, injuries and hazards to myself incidental to, or as a result of, participation in Orange City’s Halloween Block Party, including transportation to and from the said activity. I acknowledge the fact that this program may have, and/or do involve, distinct or inherent risks of physical injury or possibly even death, and physical contact or other conditions or factual circumstances where physical or other injuries may occur, due to the nature of the activity. I do hereby waive, release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Orange City, its officers, agents, employees, the organizers, sponsors, activity supervisors, co-sponsoring organizations and participants for any claim, demand, liability, costs, suits, charges or compensation for loss or injury of any kind arising out of a loss or an injury, including losses or injuries arising from the negligence of the City of Orange City, its agents or employees and sponsors or activity supervisors, arising from my participation in the said activity. I assume all risk of injury, liability, and loss arising from my participation or presence at said activity. I acknowledge that the City of Orange City will not assume any costs relating to any injury while I am involved in this activity.
This Waiver, Release and Hold Harmless/Indemnification Agreement is in consideration of the City of Orange City or activity sponsor permitting my participation in Orange City’s Halloween Block Party at issue and in further consideration of the City of Orange City not requiring self-funded liability insurance coverage on my part as a condition precedent to my participation in the activity. I freely and voluntarily assume all risk of loss or injury arising from my participation in the activity whether due to my negligence, or the negligence or intentional acts of others. I acknowledge that, absent this Release and indemnification, the City of Orange City or other sponsors of the activity would not have offered me the access to the activity because of unacceptable exposure to civil liability claims, or the expense of providing a program that is risk-free.
I have read and understood this document and sign it freely and knowingly, intending that it shall be fully operative and effective in all respects and that it waives legal rights to which I might otherwise be entitled if I am hurt or suffer loss during my participation in that activity.
YOU MUST CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT BEFORE SIGNING IT.
YOU ARE WAIVING OR RELEASING VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY IF YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS DOCUMENT.
SIGNED THIS DATE:
Click here to confirm acceptance of - WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
Comments are closed.